Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Night Out.

After a long day of student passes and classes, a few of my friends and I decided to go out to Clarke Quay to wander around and ultimately get ice cream. At first glance, this is a long trip just for some ice cream... But, it was one of my best nights here so far. The weather is stunning in the evenings, so it was lovely to sit outside and enjoy the night life in Singapore. We witnessed a man who's hobby was to ride his blinged out bike around town and blast crazy music. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I also realized that I have met some of the nicest people in the past few days. I already know that I will be keeping in touch with my friends from this trip for the rest of my life.

Sometimes the tiniest of adventures have the greatest rewards.





"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling."
-Margaret Lee Runback

No comments:

Post a Comment