Monday, November 10, 2014

Poland.

These last few months have been a whirl wind. I have been spinning in circles just trying to cross off every item on my to-do list. This week I am taking a step back and refocusing. I have not taken the time to do the things I enjoy, and I value that time more than most people. I think it will be a good first step towards balance and peace.

For now, my first initiative is to blog more. So here is a peek back into August and the beautiful memories from that month, specifically my trip to Poland.
















Another one of my initiatives is to live in the present. I am so pleased with this trip and miss traveling dearly. But I am also conscience of the beauty around me today and I am going to indulge in that beauty. I want to be present. I want to love every second.

See you tomorrow ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment